Monday, August 30, 2010

Clocks on the computer don't lie

So, I'm sitting at my "desk" looking at our bank account online thinking of our upcoming bills and how we won't be receiving reimbursement for our grant for a few weeks...how are we going to make ends meet? I am all about having faith as this entire journey has brought me so much closer to God and I can certainly see His hand in every step we've taken...but sometimes, you just have to say "how are we going to do this?" I sent an email to Susan and a couple of others saying that we are teetering on the edge. No sooner had I clicked send (12:49pm) than in came a paypal donation receipt of $1,000 from a friend of my mom's (1:02pm). Mary Beth told us that she didn't sit down at the computer to make the donation, she was doing other things and she is not what you would call a wealthy philanthropist-type. She has been following The Therapy Place and said she felt something come over her (holy spirit) and clicked the donate button on our web site...this had to have happened at the same time I was stressing on the other end of that computer string of emails...Amazing Grace, how sweet thou art!

No comments:

Post a Comment